.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lauren Goes Looney In London

Watch in awe as Lauren wanders aimlessly through London, hoping against hope that she will stumble across Mr. Darcy, Mark Darcy, or even just Colin Firth. Or, more likely, read about the wild times she has while standing around in queues and wondering why she has eight different types of coinage in her pocket.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Brr!

4:30 and nearly completely dark. Depressing! And cold. It was 32F/0C at one point today. It actually doesn't seem as cold as when it's that temperature at home. I think it has to do with the fact that it's still relatively green, so mentally I'm not in winter-mode. I'm not ready!

I have three Thanksgiving dinners next week. That's way more Thanksgiving than at home! Eat that turkey, suckers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

invisible hit counter