Edinburrah!
Aye!
Greetings from chilly Edinburrah!
I am sitting in the computer room of a hostel that would be really cool if the bedding wasn't so crummy. It's an inch of foam on top of a board. Ow for sleeping.
I thought I would say hello! And that this place is beautiful!! And there are a lot of adflk;aj-ing hills here!!!!
Someone should have seriously warned me. The map looks so nice and flat. But here...not so flat! And I believe it is ALL uphill! I'm getting used to it though.
I've seen lots and tried to take some pretty pictures. They don't do this place justice though. It's about the prettiest city I've ever been to. I climbed half a mountain today. I also visited a castle. Tomorrow we're going to see a boat. I'll report more when I get back to London.
Also, I poked some haggis! But I don't think I shall be trying any on this trip.
Greetings from chilly Edinburrah!
I am sitting in the computer room of a hostel that would be really cool if the bedding wasn't so crummy. It's an inch of foam on top of a board. Ow for sleeping.
I thought I would say hello! And that this place is beautiful!! And there are a lot of adflk;aj-ing hills here!!!!
Someone should have seriously warned me. The map looks so nice and flat. But here...not so flat! And I believe it is ALL uphill! I'm getting used to it though.
I've seen lots and tried to take some pretty pictures. They don't do this place justice though. It's about the prettiest city I've ever been to. I climbed half a mountain today. I also visited a castle. Tomorrow we're going to see a boat. I'll report more when I get back to London.
Also, I poked some haggis! But I don't think I shall be trying any on this trip.
2 Comments:
Edinburgh Castle? Were you there for the 1 o'clock cannon? Hope you went to the whisky museum afterwards!
Yes--extremely hilly. It's not so bad if you walk a bit, stop for a drink, walk a bit, stop for a drink, etc.
Eeeewww! Haggis!
Post a Comment
<< Home