There's nary an animal alive that can outrun a greased Scotsman
I know I haven't been very diligent about updating this thing. Mostly this is because I typed out a very, very long entry one day and my computer decided to quit right as I was nearing the end. I got so fed up, I just said fffppppklasdjf;lkasdj. Then didn't write anymore.
But I promise to be good in the future. I am also going to nurse my sadness for missing what sounds like the coolest ever Veruca Salt concert in Chicago last night, and run away to Scotland for three days.
So when I get back, some wee bonnie pictures of Edinburrah! Aye!
But I promise to be good in the future. I am also going to nurse my sadness for missing what sounds like the coolest ever Veruca Salt concert in Chicago last night, and run away to Scotland for three days.
So when I get back, some wee bonnie pictures of Edinburrah! Aye!
1 Comments:
*hugs*
Post a Comment
<< Home