.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lauren Goes Looney In London

Watch in awe as Lauren wanders aimlessly through London, hoping against hope that she will stumble across Mr. Darcy, Mark Darcy, or even just Colin Firth. Or, more likely, read about the wild times she has while standing around in queues and wondering why she has eight different types of coinage in her pocket.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Long Overdue!

I realized tonight that I forgot to post my pictures from the Halloween Party here at the dorm. So here we go. Meet my friends!

Elsa. She's from France.


Christoff is from Germany, but also lived in Malaysia, I think. Or somewhere around there.


Claire is from Washington. She likes to dance.


Me and my homegirl Sinead. I was very sweaty. She is from Dublin.


The homies gettin' down.


Mmm..undergraduates.


I just said the funniest thing ever! Um..it was..um..ok, nevermind. I lied.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are the costuuuuumes? :)

Thursday, December 01, 2005 9:51:00 PM  
Blogger Paticus said...

so wait...due to the time zone thing...it's October in England ?
oh well, happy halloween !!!!!!!
save me some Abba Zabba !!!

Friday, December 02, 2005 8:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

invisible hit counter