.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lauren Goes Looney In London

Watch in awe as Lauren wanders aimlessly through London, hoping against hope that she will stumble across Mr. Darcy, Mark Darcy, or even just Colin Firth. Or, more likely, read about the wild times she has while standing around in queues and wondering why she has eight different types of coinage in her pocket.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, December 16, 2005

School's Out!

I am officially finished with my first term of library school. I can't say all my work is handed in, because some things are due at the end of January (including the cataloging of 10 books! Blech!), but I don't have lectures again until January 23rd!

So what am I going to do with my spare time?

The 18th I'm heading to France where I shall absorb as many French things as possible until the 22nd when I return here to London.

The 23rd I'm going to take myself sightseeing around London, and look at all the pretty Christmas decorations.

Christmas Eve I'm going to try and get into St. Paul's Cathedral for their Christmas Carol service.

Christmas Day I'm going to try and cook something Christmassy for myself and anyone who's hanging around here that day. I'm going to watch the Queen on TV while I drink tea and maybe I'll have some crumpets as well. Then who knows. Read a book or something. This will extend to the 27th because since Christmas is on a Sunday, everything will be closed now on Monday (Boxing Day) AND Tuesday. Don't plan on getting much done. I may venture out for the Boxing Day sales, but it sounds like a Black Friday kind of event for me and I've never been brave enough for that!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm out, too, for a couple of weeks. A very brief couple of weeks. Like it feels like it's almost over already couple of weeks. Yeah. Congratulations!

Sunday, December 18, 2005 2:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

invisible hit counter