.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lauren Goes Looney In London

Watch in awe as Lauren wanders aimlessly through London, hoping against hope that she will stumble across Mr. Darcy, Mark Darcy, or even just Colin Firth. Or, more likely, read about the wild times she has while standing around in queues and wondering why she has eight different types of coinage in her pocket.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, December 05, 2005

Yippee!!!

You know, it's the little things you miss, like. . .





















and























And I have both now thanks to Diana! Woot!!!

This is me now:


3 Comments:

Blogger Paticus said...

you know, I once saw Jesus playing flag football with the cast of
" WKRP In Cincinnati" in a bowl of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese once...

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 8:24:00 AM  
Blogger Lauren Matson said...

I had blue noodles in mine.

Mine wasn't brought on by Mac & Cheese laced with LSD, however.

Thursday, December 08, 2005 5:48:00 PM  
Blogger Paticus said...

Blue noodles ? Um...Who's hallucinating now, huh ? I don't see why people can't accept that Jesus visits my meals and engages in sports activities with old time celebrities without the aid of chemicals...

Thursday, December 08, 2005 7:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

invisible hit counter