.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lauren Goes Looney In London

Watch in awe as Lauren wanders aimlessly through London, hoping against hope that she will stumble across Mr. Darcy, Mark Darcy, or even just Colin Firth. Or, more likely, read about the wild times she has while standing around in queues and wondering why she has eight different types of coinage in her pocket.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I am so smart. I am so smart. S-M-R-T. I mean, S-M-A-R-T

I don't know how it happened. It doesn't add up. But I got the rest of my Cataloguing & Classification assignments back, and it included my grade for the entire course. Guess what I got? Come on, guess?

Ok, fine.

A+!!!

I am awesome!

I got B's on pretty much everything, except that one A+ I got on one of the assignments, so obviously they were also grading me on how pretty I am.

That must be it, because it's only been a little while since that class was over, and I can't remember how to catalogue anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

invisible hit counter