Watch out boys
Holla!
Stressful times in Londonland. So let's ignore that, and recap the weekend, shall we?
Thursday
Josee, Veronique and I had plans to send out their last night in London in style. Or, well, "style" as accomplished by broke college students.
Met them in Trafalgar Square and we scurried in the cold dampness towards Covent Garden. Poked around at all the interesting trinkets. Drank lots of tea samples. Josee bought a scarf I fell in love with at first sight. Oh well.
Me and Josee rockin' Trafalgar Square.
Jumped on a bus and headed north towards Camden Town. Stopped in at the World's End and bought a round of cider. Sat around growing increasingly silly.
Before
Then....
After.
Not to be outdone.

Beer, camera, sparkly gloves. Yep, that pretty much sums up the entire night.
Andy joined us after a bit and provided hours of entertainment.
Many hours had passed and no food, so out into the cold and in search of grub. Had probably the best sandwich I've ever eaten ever. Then Josee cruelly decided to abandon me and head back to her hostel. Goodbyes are too sad to dwell upon.
Us Londoners stayed for one more pint and then said goodnight. Missed the bus. Walked home from Camden tube station.
Friday
St. Patrick's Day!! Eh...anti-climactic after the night before.
Headed to ULU to partake in the supposed party going on. Londoners got nothing on Chicagoans when it comes to St. Patrick's Day. Practically ached for green rivers, old men with bagpipes and kilts, and thousands of drunk revellers stumbling up and down Division St.
Probably also a mistake to try and spend the holiday with undergraduates. Oh well.
Hung out with Danielle and our classmate Paul. They were good company. The rest of the alleged attendees decided to bail.

Um, I don't see any green here, Danielle. *pinch*

Me and Paul: future librarians partying it up. My reddish hair kinda makes me look Irish! Rock!
Made it an early night after no one showed. But ended up staying up until 3am with Sherril. Yikes!
Saturday
Nothing worth blogging about. Just lots of trying to figure out how to fix Sherril's passport woes.
Sunday
Have spent entire day finishing massive headache of a Management assignment. Have been trying to do this for about a month. Every weekend has been destroyed by having to do this thing. FINALLY DONE! ARRGHGHGHHHH AM SO HAPPY!!!
Want to go out and party now, but I think everyone's asleep or something.
That's all for now. Tomorrow begins my FINAL WEEK OF LECTURES IN LIBRARY SCHOOL!!
That is so terrifying, I can't even begin to fathom it. So I'll just get it over with now and process that later.
Stressful times in Londonland. So let's ignore that, and recap the weekend, shall we?
Thursday
Josee, Veronique and I had plans to send out their last night in London in style. Or, well, "style" as accomplished by broke college students.
Met them in Trafalgar Square and we scurried in the cold dampness towards Covent Garden. Poked around at all the interesting trinkets. Drank lots of tea samples. Josee bought a scarf I fell in love with at first sight. Oh well.
Me and Josee rockin' Trafalgar Square.Jumped on a bus and headed north towards Camden Town. Stopped in at the World's End and bought a round of cider. Sat around growing increasingly silly.
Before
Then....
After.
Not to be outdone.
Beer, camera, sparkly gloves. Yep, that pretty much sums up the entire night.
Andy joined us after a bit and provided hours of entertainment.
Many hours had passed and no food, so out into the cold and in search of grub. Had probably the best sandwich I've ever eaten ever. Then Josee cruelly decided to abandon me and head back to her hostel. Goodbyes are too sad to dwell upon.
Us Londoners stayed for one more pint and then said goodnight. Missed the bus. Walked home from Camden tube station.
Friday
St. Patrick's Day!! Eh...anti-climactic after the night before.
Headed to ULU to partake in the supposed party going on. Londoners got nothing on Chicagoans when it comes to St. Patrick's Day. Practically ached for green rivers, old men with bagpipes and kilts, and thousands of drunk revellers stumbling up and down Division St.
Probably also a mistake to try and spend the holiday with undergraduates. Oh well.
Hung out with Danielle and our classmate Paul. They were good company. The rest of the alleged attendees decided to bail.

Um, I don't see any green here, Danielle. *pinch*

Me and Paul: future librarians partying it up. My reddish hair kinda makes me look Irish! Rock!
Made it an early night after no one showed. But ended up staying up until 3am with Sherril. Yikes!
Saturday
Nothing worth blogging about. Just lots of trying to figure out how to fix Sherril's passport woes.
Sunday
Have spent entire day finishing massive headache of a Management assignment. Have been trying to do this for about a month. Every weekend has been destroyed by having to do this thing. FINALLY DONE! ARRGHGHGHHHH AM SO HAPPY!!!
Want to go out and party now, but I think everyone's asleep or something.
That's all for now. Tomorrow begins my FINAL WEEK OF LECTURES IN LIBRARY SCHOOL!!
That is so terrifying, I can't even begin to fathom it. So I'll just get it over with now and process that later.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home