.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lauren Goes Looney In London

Watch in awe as Lauren wanders aimlessly through London, hoping against hope that she will stumble across Mr. Darcy, Mark Darcy, or even just Colin Firth. Or, more likely, read about the wild times she has while standing around in queues and wondering why she has eight different types of coinage in her pocket.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, April 06, 2006

I think it's time that my mind should take a break

Nothing terribly much going on in LaLaLand. I'm technically on Spring Break now, but I don't really have anything to go back to. That and the multitude of impending deadlines mean that I don't feel like I'm on break from anything!

The weather has been amazing lately! Sunny and warm! London is exploding with flowers. It's brilliant and making me very happy when I get to be out in it, and very jealous when I am indoors trying to get some of this horrid coursework done.

I did have a celebrity sighting apparently. I was told Will Young was in the bar with us Monday night. It's always too bad when celebrity sightings are wasted on people who have no idea who they are.

Today I saw Ice Age 2. I really don't know why except it sounded like good escapism at the time. It wasn't nearly as good as Ice Age 1, which wasn't all that good either. But I feel the 5 minutes of Will Arnett as a vulture made it worth it.

Then I headed over to Farringdon and met a few classmates for drinks at the Jerusalem Tavern. I had the weirdest Cinnamon and Apple stout in some crazy bottle, which ended up tasting all right, I guess. It was an experience.

Chad and I entertained ourselves by taking pictures of each other.




Otherwise, I'm kind of bored with London. I've seen too much of it lately. There are of course a million things I haven't done yet, and need to get around to seeing. But I also haven't traveled in awhile. I think I need to make a trip outside the city sometime soon.

Next week things will pick up, according to my diary, so there will be more to write about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

invisible hit counter