.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lauren Goes Looney In London

Watch in awe as Lauren wanders aimlessly through London, hoping against hope that she will stumble across Mr. Darcy, Mark Darcy, or even just Colin Firth. Or, more likely, read about the wild times she has while standing around in queues and wondering why she has eight different types of coinage in her pocket.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

All these things that I have done

That's an ironic title to this blog, you see, as I haven't done much.

Just updating to demonstrate that I haven't died. I'm just not doing anything.

Saw Snakes on a Plane Monday with Danielle. It was hysterical.

Well, not not doing anything. I'm nearly finished with my dissertation. Which apparently my supervisor doesn't hate. So yippee!

I think I'll have it turned in my early-to-mid next week.

After that? RELIEF! And much burnage of things.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And then you can come and visit me!

Monday, August 28, 2006 1:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

invisible hit counter