.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lauren Goes Looney In London

Watch in awe as Lauren wanders aimlessly through London, hoping against hope that she will stumble across Mr. Darcy, Mark Darcy, or even just Colin Firth. Or, more likely, read about the wild times she has while standing around in queues and wondering why she has eight different types of coinage in her pocket.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, November 10, 2006

S'all good!

Just a quick update to say that this year has not been a waste. I did manage to come out of it on the other end with a bonafide Master's degree.

Or so says the letter from my school saying that the Board of Examiners met and has awarded me a Pass for the MA, meaning I passed my dissertation.

I am the Master of the Library!

Bow, peons! Bow!

2 Comments:

Blogger andystardust said...

Congratulations. I bow before your superior knowledge and achievement.

By the way, Barry wants to know if you still enjoy crosswords.

Friday, November 10, 2006 5:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As she was celebrating her 90th birthday, your Great Aunt Fay was told by one of her friends: "That's nothing, now you have to be 100!" Aunt Fay just looked at your Mom, and her face was totally exhausted.

I am glad to see you now have a spring in your step!

Congratulations!

And, Much Love!

Saturday, November 11, 2006 11:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

invisible hit counter